Friday 22 March 2024

Birthday fun

I have had a really lovely 70th birthday and feel much better now as have been going through a reflective time of my life and the ups and downs and challenges. But the love and support of my family and friends has been so therapeutic.  Had lovely flowers from a new found friend that goes with me to the Brunel University Older Persons reference and research groups. My Daughter Debbie, Daren and my Granddaughters took me for a really tasty Indian meal in Sipson near Heathrow Airport. 

 My granddaughter Olivia made my birthday cake and we had a laugh at me blowing out the candles.  The family had fun with some 70 gifts see below hhh the Vintage bag is brilliant for getting locals having a chat and laugh as I go about shopping .. So generated lots of birthday wishes from the neighbourhood and shoppers in Uxbridge...