Thursday 4 July 2019

Cleopatra Bliss at the Hilton - Imagine Spa

Absolutely brilliant Spa evening yesterday at the Imagine Spa Heathrow Hilton T5 with Debbie my daughter.  We were both ready for some Cleopatra bliss after having lots of recent challenges in life.. It really does you good to have some time where you are pampered and cared for. 
We were certainly pampered and cared for... What an amazing place with lovely very skilful caring therapists.

We had time in the spa which my arthritic knees really appreciated... they felt so much easier after.  Our Debbie and me had a laugh... when she was stood in the water jets her swimsuit bellowed out with trapped air as if her boobs gradually inflating.... so funny. 
The steam room did me good too and helped my breathing which as never been right since last years pneumonia! Gee it is so important to have these Cleopatra Pamper Well-being times.. So lovely to be cared for and in luxury setting too. 

Loved the seductive curtain area in the chill out room before & after the treatments. It reminded me of the Red Tent in the old Bedouin tribes, where women would be together at their feminine times of the month and for childbirth, so they could help one another with massage and support. I nearly fell asleep under a cosy warm blanket after the spa! 
We had a therapist consultation and was guided through the treatments on offer bespoke to our needs and choice.  I had the Raindrop Warm oil massage for my back and legs with a scalp massage too...


Ohhhhhh was that so wonderful... just what my ageing body needed.... all my muscles and joints felt soooo loved... 

lol any therapist will know how good they are at their technique when I go quiet... as I float off into another dimension..... blissful.... 

We were in twin treatment rooms and our Debbie opted for a facial with scalp massage... she was definitely relaxed I could her some snoring!  bless her!  so so glad I could treat her to this as she works hard and around her kidney treatment and hospital appointments...Plus helps fundraising for Kidney Research UK.  

We were both spaced out with this wonderful spa evening and glad we picked up on the Groupon offer... Now we have experienced this oasis of bliss we will be going again...as it is so needed to keep mind, body and spirit in balance. We had a nice hot drink before driving home and the waiters were so kind to us too... 



Look at our Debbie a glow... She text me this morning to say she had a really good sleep last night and feels wonderful.. 


Thank you Imagine Spa.