Sunday 15 December 2019

Sleeping Beauty on my doorstep

★ *¨*★
ღ¸╭•⊰
Suddenly had a mind to go to Beck Theatre this evening to see if there was a spare seat for Sleeping Beauty with Debbie McGee one of my favourite celebs that recently did Strictly Come Dancing.. I was lucky there was a seat so I have been to a pantomime on my doorstep as the theatre is only up the road from me.  Debbie was fabulous and so pretty. All the cast were fantastic some good singers, good dancers and so so funny and able to engage all the audience young and yep me old... as even I got up and was dancing in the end  lol 
Stephen Webb as Carabosse the wicked fairy character was powerful... what a voice and an actor! but as I look on the programme resume he has done a lot including The Rocky Horror Show... The costumes and the set the whole production was captivating and wonderful... The fairy story of course has good overcoming evil even to changing the Carabosse into goodness.
★ *¨*★and the evening was also to collect for Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.
★ *¨*★★ *¨*★
Back to my post on the election  GOT IT!.. What is feeling not right with the Political Pantomime... of course in a Pantomime Good always wins over evil... but in the election we have had the wicked Blue Baron De Pfeffel creating the illusion of being a Good fairy offering Oven Ready goodies and new hospitals lots of nurses and police... making out the real good fairy as a mean and sinister... evil has swamped good thus far.. but within a few days some of the chinks in the goodie two shoes illusion are showing with even strong hints to private insurance for care! der der der deeeer.. have we got more to come of this horror before the good truly wins over the evil Baron De Pfeffel.... :-( :-) 
I got a copy of Sleeping Beauty for my Princesses in Family Link Up and was thinking only one week ago was at the Nutcracker with my lovely Leen..oh my both Leen and Celine would have enjoyed this evening Sleeping Beauty Pantomime... wish it was filmed for me to show them and how the kids in the audience participate lol and grandmas ... my ears ringing with BEHIND YOU! and my throat sore with me shouting BEHIND YOU! Please lets hope for a Good New Year and problems sorted and a good new decade for all..