Tuesday 24 September 2024

Rainbow Children's Day Unit

Dropped off some more knitting to the Rainbow Children's Day Unit  at Hillingdon Hospital today.. in my dedication to Princess Zainah, my Palestinian MSF nurse's daughter in Gaza. I cannot get knitting to them like when I have for my Syrian refugee children  - so as my nurse has cared in oncology and has an article published in the European Journal of Oncology Nursing,  then I dedicate to his beautiful daughter. Zainah is 6 months now.. My nurse sends love to the staff and children here in my local hospital. A born nurse that cares for all. 

To day the receptionist told me is Children Cancer Awareness month I have found this link Children's Cancer Awareness Children are so brave with treatments ..so good we have kind caring skilful staff to help on the journey of healing. Plus support parents.  


💞Lovely to see other keen knitters are donating too. 💞

There are community events too in support of families.