Saturday 18 May 2019

Colour Fun Run for Kidney Research UK

 Team Debbie Just Giving page
Had a fun day today with Debbie, my daughter; her hubby; Errin, my Grand daughter and Team Debbie. We have been at Windsor Race Course for the Color Obstacle Rush 5 km which Debbie Team has dedicated to raise funds for Kidney Research UK.  It is a brilliant way to raise funds.. There were other charity teams on the mission for their fund raising with colour and fun.  It reminded me of Holi the Indian colour festival where coloured powder is thrown over everyone...It has surely been a colourful day.  Here are some photos to give you a taste of the day. You can follow the link Team Debbie Just Giving Page Debbie organised this day with her team of supporters in grateful thanks to her Kidney care team that look after her and her surgeons that performed robotic kidney surgery on her one functional kidney. 

 Colorobstaclerush
Help Debbie's team fundraising 
with thanks 
Nip over to my Marjorie's Yard blog too for 
and a pay day offer on your shopping with me to help fund-raise for Debbie too.
Register as my online customer & I will give 25% commission earned to Debbie's fundraising.
Offer ends 31st May 2019
Shop Now