Wednesday 22 May 2019

Local yes Local Parrot joins in Debbie's colour challenge

Our Debbie is surrounded by colour since last Saturdays Colour Obstacle Rush challenge for Kidney Research UK.

Look what flew into the garden by her house.

One of the colony of ring necked parrots that live around West London... yes did say West London not India. 

They are originally from India and the story goes that some were brought to England for a film and they escaped.. They have adapted and colonised.

I get them round by my place too - they land on trees near by that they perch on every evening. They have a good squawk and chatter then off they go. Love them and they are quite big too. 
See how you can help Team Debbie
 Colorobstaclerush
Help Debbie's team fundraising 
with thanks 
Nip over to my Marjorie's Yard blog too for 
and a pay day offer on your shopping with me to help fund-raise for Debbie too.
Register as my online customer & I will give 25% commission earned to Debbie's fundraising.


Offer ends 31st May 2019
Shop Now