Wednesday 17 April 2024

Update plus Thigh Research read on ...

i am here not posted for a couple of weeks .. last Saturday had nice evening meal with my family. Impressed with Errin's school artwork folder. My granddaughter loves art. Very yummy surprise dessert that Debbie my daughter got from a cake shop in Yiewsley.. 
I have been busy with more rainbow themed knitting and crochet for our local children's ward .. finished a cardigan with a splash of colour just need to get some buttons. Got two crotchet rainbow blankets on the go trialling different designs.

In among this keeping up with the international situation, my languages and ageing research at Brunel University.. Last week had my thighs researched hhhhh ..70 new adventures hhhh looking at muscle power performance in ageing and how local heat can improve muscle performance. Was fun among all the academic science of muscle physiology. Note I did the exact test that Usain Bolt did though I got 82.5 on the graph  ... I can assure you he could still out run me..hhhhhhhhh Seriously though it is so good young researchers interested in the ageing process and how to ensure wellbeing. Brunel Older People's Reference Group