Friday 22 October 2021

The Tale of the Tooth Fairy & wicked brexit!

All these past 6 years not had a problem sending parcels to the family I befriend Family Link Up Leen my six years old Princess has started losing her baby teeth. Her top front tooth gone now.. we have been laughing at all S words she says with a hiss. Hhhh  I asked her if the tooth fairy had been.. She replied No Mama forgot to open the window in the night ...hhhhhh so funny.... So when I was at the Royal Academy of Arts I got a gift for her some magic crayons each have colourful mixes to make random patterns.. only £8.50 and in a small box. I thought she likes  drawing fairies and unicorns so this will be fun. The packet only a small one to fit through the letterbox.. I declared the contents and it was a gift. Wrote on the package gift geshenk for the kinderen. But look ..there is a charge of 20€ ... !!!!!!! I have asked the Royal Mail to help. I have followed unfair charges pathway with bpost.. Left a voicemail with Boris and emailed him plus my MP John McDonnell.. plus online form to Downing Streetv..or Drowning in Brexit Problems Street !! This is too much now taking the fun out of sending gifts to families and friends...so many stories I am hearing of this new problem of recipient customs charges. There is something in each parcel that can never be measured by £€$ that is our love our love hugs..especially when unable to visit! We are asking European Citizens affected to contact their MEP and we in UK to raise matter with MPs