Saturday 6 January 2024

Lovely Shop in Windsor

New Year's day on my walk round Windsor found this lovely shop.. Was so uplifting and inspiring with creative designs & gifts. I could see that Bushra, my Artistic Syrian from my Family Link Up would love this range. I asked if the company was in Belgium, but not though they can send orders to Belgium. I feel I need to connect Bushra and her new Beauty Boutique.  Lets hope she can visit UK soon and I visit Belgium this year. Loads of gift ideas to take to her to see and enjoy. Of course the Brexit customs always a problem to send parcels!! Something I discussed with the Store assistant. So much trade between UK & EU become problematic. Here is a glimpse of the store so bright and inspiring on what was a cold wet grey day on New Year's day. Photos & Tik Tok ...See the link for online ordering too Oliver Bonas





And my Tik tok