Thursday 16 September 2021

Emma Sensation

 

I am absolutely fascinated with Emma ..I watched the US open final on my own at home and was with every moment. Cheering her on. So looking forward to more of her talent on the tennis court.. but she is clicking into action with TV interviews and photographers.  Such a pretty talented woman.  I have been sharing her story with Leen from my Family Link Up  she too is looking forward to following Emma. Plus getting interested in playing tennis. If Leen does play there is a brilliant tennis coach in the sports centre in Oostende where Leen went to ballet class.  In my last visit before lockdown I was waiting for Leen having a coffee and watching the Belgium coach..I loved the way she blended in a Tai chi body energy consciousness to move in response to the ball and make strategic shots across the court.

We love Emma though an so looking forward to her homecoming to UK.. love the message from the Queen to her...and yes Emma is inspiring others.