Thursday 9 June 2022

Tuesday in London

❤💜💛💚💙 Tuesday  

Lovely afternoon and evening in London .. called round to parliament to check on our status as interested public to attend APPGs All Party Parliamentary Groups and committee meetings .. told yes all systems go .. so i can attend as before pandemic. Note public can contribute to discussions, questions and comments in APPG meetings but in committee meetings can only listen and take notes. Had time outside Downing Street talking with an American tourist. Was remembering when the public were permitted on Downing street with full view of no 10.. I came with my parents as a little girl and stood outside 10 Downing street. Harold Wilson the PM then my Mother's favourite... then up to Trafalgar square for our monthly Anglo/Belgian Society meeting... passed this beautiful peony in a floral display that was being delivered to a Whitehall venue...lol I can't load direct from my dinosaur phone so a photo of a photo loaded now from my tip tap tablet. The meeting was well attended some really interesting people we had a laugh too. Heel goed, très bien ... well chuft with the evening.. 😍🤩