Wednesday 1 May 2024

Useful promotion tool to raise awareness

This doubled sided laminated A4 placard is a great tool to discuss with contacts about Mo'men my nurse in Rafah. They can see his academic achievements and there are QR codes to open this blog to read more and see my work as retired nurse midwife and campaigner. There is a QR code to the GoFundMe. I was able to use in a migration parliament meeting and to gain advice and support. Also at our local university. All conversations reveal so many people do not wish horror shows in the world ..they wish peace, harmony and togetherness.  Shalom Salem Peace Om Shanti. 

Matilde Aprile,  the GoFundMe manager of this appeal is in email contact with me. She is planning a fundraising event in Milan her home city. If an event here in London she could attend too... we need to see what bargain flights there are as I may be able to visit her.  We can set up a zoom meeting too. I am including my MP John McDonnell to update on what we are trying to do to help Mo'men. I used to write up reports on my Syrian Family Link Up project when actively fundraising and visiting Eleonas camp Athens to send to my MP & UNHCR legal team London. So all aware of my projects. Note also GoFundMe are helping to ensure all fundraising for Gaza is above board and achieving results to help those in need to evacuate.