Sunday 9 July 2017

Sunday Papers

Good to feel part of the world in my secluded corner today .. the hotel had complementary papers to read.  Quite impressed with the Observer some well written articles and good photo displays too.. Reports on the G20 in Hamburg and an interesting look at the Moroccan community from Grenfell... Communities are so important and the need to help one another and care for one another.  I was always brought up to think about elderly neighbours... my mother would ask me to nip on an elderly lady across the road from us and see if she needed anything from the shops.  I loved sitting and listening to her too. Some amazing stories especially from the war years. We have brave people in our communities. All citizens need respect and to be valued. A true leader does this respects and values all citizens and makes sure their needs are met as to basic Maslow's Hierarchy of needs.