Sunday 9 July 2017

Sunday relax but marketing too

Been trying out the spa in the hotel on the Brunel University campus.. It was part of something that I needed to help me with my continued healing but was part of my assessment of the facilities for the residential weekend I am planning.  

The weekend will be to Heal and Empower Women that have been subject to domestic violence and abuse.  The weekend I want to be a Cleopatra time in among some practical ways to cope and rebuild their lives.  

I am in the process of building a planning powerpoint to look at the interplay of workshops to help detox from the negative abuse and become positive.  To reconnect with the self that she feels she has lost with the constant put me downs and attacks on her very being.  

I needed to try out and assess as I have one woman that has mobility problems since her attack and another that has developed mobility problems with medical problems since her abuse.  I know the facilities will help but need to be sure they can be used safely.  I feel they can with me helping as the retired nurse that I am. 
ohhh perfect Lady Marjorie always finds a way and will always find a way of helping others too.  lool those knees not too bad for over 60 and actually feel so much more comfortable after the spa visit. So many lives need rebuilding and with love. care and compassion.  I met one of my ladies on the way home on the bus. It brings tears to my eyes to see her with her mobility frame and to think her "husband" did that to her... Not worthy of the name husband and not a man is he!  So many men get angry with other men that hurt women.  But we have to focus on the rebuild of women's lives and put the love back in her and to see her value in the world. It was upsetting on the bus on the way home as the bus driver was making an issue about her mobility frame and this really seemed so utterly sad of the society we seem to be slipping into?! We cannot lose our compassion - as a society without compassion ceases to be a society.  
Busy time with a nice coffee after my trial of the spa .. with further study on the the effects of traumatic experiences and how to counsel through.  Some good points in this book on Trauma.  This is what is needed for our government to see women need a strong and stable platform of support to help her heal and empower her to rebuild her life.  We cannot have drops in DWP support that causes more depression and feelings of being of no value.    I am so grateful of my dear friend given me a tenner the other day ... this is what I used it on a spa visit and coffee... and all in my drive to get help to other women too with my love. Lets keep the pressure on for a reform of the DWP to provide a strong and stable pathway of support to healing and empowerment. 
Sign and share to go viral as the problem already is viral... !
Support the Petition to get a Strong & Stable pathway of support for women

Help to me to promote the cause nationwide and fund workshops 
Improve support DV survivors