Tuesday 4 December 2018

Beck Theatre - Peter Pan to help kids in need.

I called in Beck Theatre today in Hayes after my visit to the Hayes Renal Unit. I was asking if I could have an evening to sell the remainder of the raffle tickets for the Pamper Hamper to help Kidney Research UK Christmas Raffle But when I talked to the receptionist she told me they had committed to the Great Ormond Street charity which I was well impressed with. What a wonderful idea that their Christmas Pantomime Peter Pan Beck Theatre will be helping the children at the worlds best hospital here in London. GOSH Charity  I am also impressed with how much is going on at the Beck theatre it was a beehive of activity and some good shows on their programme.. So well worth keeping an eye on their site to book for some good entertainment.