Sunday 30 December 2018

Inspiring blog for the New Year by Inspiring lady Kookie


I have attended one of Kookie's presentations and she is brilliant... she works with who you are and whatever your body shape is and finds a way to connect you to your inner Goddess full of confidence to shine!  Inspirational lady.
Kookie Muhretti -Why 2019 is the year for a Personal Stylist

"So it's resolution time. The time where we reflect on our achievements and transgressions and plan to do more or better for the next year. I plan to run again, eat better and really take care of myself, which I think is a realistic plan, plus I've started it already so its more of a continuation! And that's the key: setting realistic goals and pacing yourself. Not going too slow where change is not visible but at the same time not so drastically (unless you can handle it) where you end up going backwards. My question is: what ARE you planning to do differently next year?
Can I make a suggestion?...
Hiring a Personal Stylist! I'm being truly honest here and let me explain why before you switch off..." read on.....