Wednesday 4 September 2024

Precious time shared

Last Friday I had a videocall from my MSF nurse in Gaza with his beautiful baby daughter. My nurse is exhausted with all the clinical demands on him and his team. With this carrying the stress of trying to keep his wife and baby safe.  Yet when he calls he asks me if I am OK. But I am not OK I am in frustrated pain as indeed all others on this Earth that wish peace love care and togetherness. 
My time with Princess Zainah was precious and just has when I am in calls with my Syrian Princes & Princesses, my cats and my House of Lords Teddy bear helps stimulate giggles of delight... It was a overwhelming urge to be able to reach into the screen to pull them to safety.  I saw my lovely brave lady Sahar who impresses me with her resilience.  I get frustrated not able to knit for the baby and send her my love in parcels of gifts.  If you remember the story if followed I did give some of my knitting to my MSF nurse when we met in Brussels for his MSF HQ training. But the gifts he took back got lost in the rubble of his home. Thankfully he was out on duty in Gaza giving cares at the time and his wife, then pregnant, safe with other family members. 

We sure do need Leaders Mature in the Wisdom of Peace on this one planet home we all share. A planet crying out for this maturity to undo all the damage upon our Mother Earth. Warmongering has to stop from all the deluded power egos. Every missile launched is an attack on us all. All the warmongers need to realise that their foolishness with end up losing our planet home. The damage ceasing our planets ability to support life! So it really is time to stop all wars stop the manufacture and use of weapons that destroy lives, infrastructures and contributes to the extreme weather and earthquakes of climate change. Time to Grow Up Mature in the Wisdom of Peace, respect & care for one another and our planet home.

You can read more about the Clinical work of my MSF nurse 
on the following link
and see the GoFundMe 
that Matilde, an NGO worker who
 has worked with my nurse set up.