Saturday 6 October 2018

help Debbie fundraise for Kidney Research

πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸƒ‍♀️πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ‹️‍♀️πŸ‹️‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️Last year we had the shock that my eldest daughter only had ever had one kidney since birth - of course in 1971 when I was expecting her there were no antenatal scans then to check development of babes in the womb. She has always been a strong baby and child and woman - it is only now when she started with raised BP that investigations got the doctors baffled - they could only find one kidney...... so it has been majorly important to preserve the function of this kidney that has been doing the work of two all this time.... last year she had a robotic pyleoplasty with the amazing renal team at Charing Cross Hospital ...... she feels now she wants to join the fundraisers to help raise funds for Kidney research in grateful thanks for the team and all their expertise and help to keep her well..... so she is now training for a fund raising run - she is developing a Justgiving page for you to follow her story and the fundraising team she is building up - can you help many thanks
October target product 
Order any diffuser to enhance your mood and create the ambience for well-being and I will give 25% commission on this product order to the Debbie's fund raising for Kidney Research UK plus 10% on all product orders.  
Shop Now
What I propose to do to help her is to target special offers and orders for commission donation to her fundraising page..... Debbie and me will keep a monthly spreadsheet on orders. You must register as my valued customer. NYR as usual will handle your order and notify me of your order to care for you with extra goodies and promotions. 
With good business turnover I can make up a Pamper Hamper for Debbie to raffle for Kidney Research...... to be part of it all simply put by your order name DKR for "Debbie Kidney Research" for me to track the supporters.  I will maintain this page for news updates and there will be regular posts on the progress... there is a lot of love power in the NYR business and their products to help you look and feel good. With business bonus and turn over I can also help my Family Link Up project too - LOVE POWER in GIVING! Family Link Up

Shop Now
Learn more about Kidney Research UK
and follow  My NYR Debbie's fund raising page on Marjorie's Yard blog
✿Many thanks for your support