Sunday 7 October 2018

Resource searching & building Forum

After a great day in class yesterday I am now researching material for the kids and putting a study page and forum on facebook... I will also build a special blog too..... Just from yesterdays observation and time with the students I have seen their strengths and weaknesses on topics.... so I want to build further on their strengths and learn through the weakness to build understanding & confidence. I hope we can get a Flipgrid for the students to share with other international students too.. We could link up with the refugee children in Turkey & Europe that I befriend too.. Family Link Up Looking forward to meeting with the director later in the week for us to brainstorm ideas. I also like the idea that I can help mothers too that need to boost up their English speaking.