Friday 30 August 2019

Brilliant Family day Hayes Business Park

My day took a very interesting and fun format... Heard some music through the woodland opposite my home.. and just had to investigate... so followed the music to the Hayes Business Park round the corner from me. I often walk through this park to the horses and as an alternative pleasant walk to Uxbridge Road.... So followed the music and the laughter...Wowee was this a brilliant run Family Day for the companies....Today must have been a family day for many companies as my eldest daughter had shared some photos of her company day from work... including a selfie with a Llama...lol  
So today amid all the political craziness in the UK there as been a sense of fun sharing and simply enjoying time together with colleagues and children and grand parents... I am so impressed by the The Hang Out event organisers they had good music and had put together interactive stations for the kids and the parents including chill out areas too. There was Candy floss, crepes, non alcoholic cocktails and burgers... AND something I have never seen before Pan-n-ice ice cream rolls made with a flavour of your choice.  I talked to some lovely people one business man took a real interest in my Family Link Up project so hope I can get some support and direction on how to maximise my project goals of rebuilding lives. 
ღ¸╭•⊰
oh the non alcoholic drinks brilliant love love love
 Hang out mobile bar
ღ¸╭•⊰
ღ¸╭•⊰
Lush Plush Pancake wow was that tasty 
with Nuttella and bananas! 
ღ¸╭•⊰
ღ¸╭•⊰
ღ¸╭•⊰
Oh my goodness the Cajun Chicken burger with salad & cajun fries was amazing! 
So incredibly tasty and good portion. 
ღ¸╭•⊰
So fascinating to watch & mega tasty to eat!
I had curls with crushed Ferrero Rocher


Love this lace look Henna with glitter...