Sunday 25 August 2019

Tea at the Palace

Well one was near the Palace so one simply had to go for tea....! was exhausted in the heat and my arthritic knees paining me despite topical pain relief... so was well and truly ready for a sit down with a nice pot of tea... It is ages since I have been to Kensington Palace... and loved the new gift shop and the tea room with garden seating.   The staff so kindly and I struck up some conversations with other visitors.. That is how the day felt today like a comradeship with other tourists and those simply enjoying the sunshine.  But oh my I always feel the connection to Princess Diana when I am round the Palace.  I am sure she would appreciate the befriending I do with my project Family Link Up  I have written to the lads but the reply from their office was they are busy with their own projects and that is evident for sure. 
There are some lovely gift ideas in the shop...you can buy online too 






The scarves are lovely and so soft I was wondering about getting one for Boshra as thy can be worn as Hijab... just shown her the photo and she likes the black one with the bird and flower pattern on.. They are reasonable prices too! I was showing her the Jasmine soaps too as Jasmine is the national flower for Syria and well loved for its perfume...   Good day today for me..