Thursday 29 August 2019

Horse friend for carrots

After my Gran knee group physio today, decided to call in the supermarket next door to get some carrots with a plan to feed the horses in the park near me. So on the way home took a gentle walk through the park and fussed over the two horses in the park paddock.  I did actually think I had more photos but could not see the screen on my tablet in the sun... when I got home the shots I had taken was of a man and his son also turning up to pet the horses.. lol I think I had the lens to selfie not outward... I need Celine my 2yrs old technician from my Family Link Up I love the horses as they are rescue ones so lovely that they have a kind loving home now with horse lovers.

My carrot soup I have just made at home was lekker (tasty in Dutch) was Carrot and Ginger with Lebanese spices, Lancashire yoghurt eaten with Italian olive bread... A United Nations soup! :-)
It must be love.... love of carrots!